Town of Buxton
Agenda for August 22, 2012 Selectmen’s Meeting
Selectmen’s Meeting Agenda
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approval of Prior Meeting Minutes
Selectmen Meeting Minutes for August 15, 2012.
- Discussion held between 5:00 & 7:00 p.m.
5:30 – Charisse Keach
- Public Advisory from the Maine Department of Agriculture – Re: State Sponsors Free Pesticides Disposal. (This is posted on the Town’s website at www.buxton.me.us).
- Health Alert from Maine CDC -- Re: Presence of West Nile Virus confirmed.
- Email from Dave Francoeur, Deputy of York County EMA – Re: National Incident Management System Training Compliance Requirements for Maine.
- Review of Projects and Issues
Personnel Policy – September 11 is the tentative date for the Board Workshop.
Internal Control Document – The Board will handle this after they finish the Personnel.Policy.
There is a vacant position on the Planning Board. If anyone is interested, please send a letter to the Board of Selectmen, or Email firstname.lastname@example.org
E.O.121308018 – An order to approve Tashia Pinkham’s attendance at a Maine Recreation & Park Association Workshop.
E.O.121308019 – An order to approve Charisse Keach’s attendance at the 2012 Maine Municipal Association Convention.
E.O.121308020 – An order to approve John Myers’ attendance at the 2012 Maine Municipal Association Convention.
E.O.120308021 – An order to approve the hire of Nathan R. Schools effective September 4, 2012, for the position of Buxton Fire & Rescue Chief with an annual salary of $60,000.
- Executive Orders by Initiative
- Accounts Payable and Payroll Warrants
E.O.121308016 – An order approving expenditures as documented in Accounts Payable Warrant #16.
E.O.121308017 – An order approving expenditures as documented in Payroll Warrant #15.
- Next Meeting of the Board
Planning Board Meeting Monday, August 27, 2012, at 7 PM.
Board of Selectmen Meeting Wednesday, August 29, 2012, at 7 PM.
- Other Business
- Public Comments and Questions
- Executive Session