Town of Buxton
Agenda for September 5, 2012 Selectmen’s Meeting
Selectmen’s Meeting Agenda
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approval of Prior Meeting Minutes
Selectmen Meeting Minutes for August 29, 2012.
- Discussion held between 5:00 & 7:00 p.m.
5:30 – Charisse Keach
- Email & Letter from Nicole Peabody – Re: School Board.
- Letter from Gregory Zinser, York County Manager – Re: Municipal Caucuses to elect Budget Committee members.
- Email from Sharon Leahy-Lind at the ME Center For Disease Control – Re: Whopping Cough and West Nile Virus.
- Review of Projects and Issues
Personnel Policy – Board Workshop Tuesday, September 11, 2012, at 6 PM.
Internal Control Document – The Board will handle this after they finish the Personnel Policy.
- New Business
- Executive Orders
E.O.121309003 – An order to accept Nicole Peabody’s resignation as a MSAD 6 School Board member effective immediately.
E.O.121309004 – An order to shorten the nomination paper process to fill a vacancy on the MSAD 6 School Board of Directors under 30-A M.R.S.A. Subsection 2602, ordering the Town Clerk to prepare and issue nomination papers for the vacancy created by Nicole Peabody for the November 6, 2012 Special Town Meeting Secret Ballot Voting Day, effective immediately.
E.O.121309005 – An order to deny an Application for a Poverty Abatement for Case No. PA12-005.
E.O.121309006 – An order to approve an Application for a Veteran Exemption for [Map 0009, Lot 0018A-1-6].
- Executive Orders by Initiative
- Accounts Payable and Payroll Warrants
E.O.121309001 – An order approving expenditures as documented in Accounts Payable Warrant #20 and #125.
E.O.121309002 – An order approving expenditures as documented in Payroll Warrant #19.
- Next Meeting of the Board
Board of Selectmen interviews for highway worker in Public Works Thursday, September 6, 2012 starting at 6 PM.
Planning Board Meeting for Public Hearing Monday, September 10, 2012, at 7 PM to discuss proposed amendments to the Buxton Zoning Ordinance.
Board of Selectmen Meeting Wednesday, September 12, 2012, at 7 PM.
- Other Business
- Public Comments and Questions
- Executive Session