Town of Buxton
Agenda for October 24, 2012 Selectmen’s Meeting
Selectmen’s Meeting Agenda
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approval of Prior Meeting Minutes
Selectmen Meeting Minutes for October 17, 2012.
- Discussion held between 5:00 & 7:00 p.m.
6:00 – Resident.
- Letter from Insurance Services Office Inc. (ISO) – Re: Building Code Effectiveness Grading Schedule Program (BCEGS).
- Letter from Barry Hobbins, State Senator – Re: LD 1675.
- Email from Tim Cusick and John Cannell from Maine D. O. T. – Re: Buxton Compact Final Punch List.
- Newsletter from the South Buxton Cemetery Association – Re: Information.
- Review of Projects and Issues
Personnel Policy – In process.
Internal Control Document.
- New Business
- Executive Orders
E.O.121310032 – An order to appoint Hiram R. Davis as the Election Warden for the State of Maine’s General and Referendum Election to be held November 6, 2012.
E.O.121210033 – An order to approve 32 hours of vacation time for Greg Heffernan.
- Executive Orders by Initiative
- Accounts Payable and Payroll Warrants
E.O.121310030 – An order approving expenditures as documented in Accounts Payable Warrant #37.
E.O.121310031 – An order approving expenditures as documented in Payroll Warrant #36.
- Next Meeting of the Board
Board of Selectmen Meeting Wednesday, October 31, 2012, at 7 PM.
- Other Business
- Public Comments and Questions
- Executive Session