Town of Buxton
Agenda for October 31, 2012 Selectmen’s Meeting
Selectmen’s Meeting Agenda
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
Open Bids for Septic Replacement – (6)
- Approval of Prior Meeting Minutes
Selectmen Meeting Minutes for October 17, 2012.
Selectmen Meeting Minutes for October 24, 2012.
- Discussion held between 5:00 & 7:00 p.m.
- Review of Correspondence
- Email from Greg Heffernan – Re: Trash and brush due to the recent storm.
- Health Alert from Maine Public Health – Re: First ever case of West Nile Virus in a Maine Resident.
- Review of Projects and Issues
Personnel Policy – In process.
Internal Control Document.
- New Business
- Executive Orders
E.O.121310036– An order to approve changes to the Treasurer’s Job Description to increase the weekly hours to 40 at a pay rate of $21.60 per hour effective October 29, 2012.
E.O.121310037 – An order to approve for Veteran Exemption for [Map 1, Lot 150].
E.O.121310038 – An order to approve for Veteran Exemption for [Map 1, Lot 144].
E.O.121310039 – An order to approve for Veteran Exemption for [Map 8, Lot 16C].
E.O.121310040 – An order to approve for Veteran Exemption for [Map 7, Lot 54-14].
E.O.121310041 – An order to approve for Veteran Exemption for [Map 9, Lot 2-9].
E.O.121310042 – An order to approve Tashia Pinkham’s attendance at the Northern New England Recreation Conference.
E.O.121310043 – An order to approve Krystal Dyer’s attendance at the MMA Customer Service Excellence Workshop.
E.O.121310044 – An order to approve Abatement of Real Estate Taxes in the amount of $113.05 for [Map 1, Lot 185-1].
- Executive Orders by Initiative
- Accounts Payable and Payroll Warrants
E.O.121310034 – An order approving expenditures as documented in Accounts Payable Warrant #39.
E.O.121310035 – An order approving expenditures as documented in Payroll Warrant #38.
- Next Meeting of the Board
Board of Selectmen Meeting Wednesday, November 7, at 7 PM.
Special Town Meeting Wednesday, November 14, 2012.
- Other Business
- Public Comments and Questions
- Executive Session