Town of Buxton
Agenda for November 7, 2012 Selectmen’s Meeting
Selectmen’s Meeting Agenda
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approval of Prior Meeting Minutes
Selectmen Meeting Minutes for October 24, 2012.
Selectmen Meeting Minutes for October 31, 2012.
- Discussion held between 5:00 & 7:00 p.m.
5:30 – Tom Kennie
6:00 – Nathan Schools
- Email from John Myers, Town Clerk – Re: Election Results for the Town of Buxton.
- Letter from Greg Zinser, York County Manager – Re: Assessment.
- Buxton Toy Box – Re: Application Guidelines & dates.
- Email from Maine Center for Disease Control – Re: Influenza A in Maine.
- Notice from Gail Landry, Proprietor – Re: Open House at The Barn at Flanagan Farm.
- Review of Projects and Issues
Personnel Policy – In process.
Internal Control Document.
- New Business
- Executive Orders
E.O.121311003 – An order to approve 4 hours vacation time for Tashia Pinkham.
E.O.121311004 – An order to approve 2.5 hours vacation time for Charisse Keach.
E.O.121311005 – An order to approve a Veteran Exemption for [Map 2, Lot 28-A].
E.O.121311006 – An order to approve a Veteran Exemption for [Map 10, Lot 152-A].
E.O.121311007 – An order to approve a Veteran Exemption for [Map 11, Lot 35-A].
E.O.121311008 – An order to accept the bid of $4,071.81 from Kowalski Excavation for the replacement of a septic bed.
- Executive Orders by Initiative
- Accounts Payable and Payroll Warrants
E.O.121311001 – An order approving expenditures as documented in Accounts Payable Warrant #41.
E.O.121311002 – An order approving expenditures as documented in Payroll Warrant #40.
- Next Meeting of the Board
Special Town Meeting Wednesday, November 14, 2012, at 7:00 PM.
Board of Selectmen Meeting Wednesday, November 14, at 7:15 PM or immediately following the Special Town Meeting.
The Planning Board Meeting for November 12, 2012, has been cancelled.
Rabies Vaccination Clinic Saturday, December 1, 2012 from 1 PM ~3 PM at the Buxton Public Works Garage. The cost is $8.00 per vaccination – Cash Only. All dogs must be on a leash and all cats in carriers.
The Town Office will be closed Monday, November 12, 2012, for Veterans’ Day and the Transfer Station will be closed Tuesday, November 13, for their holiday.
- Public Comments and Questions
- Executive Session