Town of Buxton
Agenda for November 28, 2012 Selectmen’s Meeting
Public Hearing – 7:00 PM
Liquor License Renewal for Kevin & Sundae Fallen, The Roost Inc., D/B/A Personal Touch Catering.
Selectmen’s Meeting Agenda
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approval of Prior Meeting Minutes
Selectmen Meeting Minutes for November 14, 2012.
- Discussion held between 5:00 & 7:00 p.m.
5:30 – Resident
- Email from Barry Tibbetts, Kennebunk Town Manager – Re: MERC.
- Email from Patrick Bonsant, Manager Saco River Community TV – Re: Buxton & the media.
- Review of Projects and Issues
Personnel Policy – In process.
Internal Control Document.
- New Business
- Executive Orders
E.O.121311019 – An order to approve an Application for Veteran Exemption for [Map 9, Lot 47-28].
E.O.121311020 – An order to approve the hiring of Stephen Plympton as a full-time Dispatcher starting November 25, 2012, at a pay rate of $17.67 per hour.
- Executive Orders by Initiative
- Accounts Payable and Payroll Warrants
E.O.121311017 – An order approving expenditures as documented in Accounts Payable Warrant #47.
E.O.121311018 – An order approving expenditures as documented in Payroll Warrant #46.
- Next Meeting of the Board
Board Of Appeals Meeting Tuesday, December 4, 2012, at 7:00 PM.
Board of Selectmen Meeting Wednesday, December 5, 2012 at 7:00 PM.
Rabies Vaccination Clinic Saturday, December 1, 2012, from 1:00 – 3:00 PM at the Public Works Garage. The cost is $8.00 per vaccination – Cash Only. All dogs must be on a leash and all cats in carriers.
December 7, 2012 – Town Office will be closed from 12:00 (Noon) to 1:00 PM for our Christmas luncheon.
- Public Comments and Questions
- Executive Session