Town of Buxton
Agenda for December 19, 2012 Selectmen’s Meeting
Selectmen’s Meeting Agenda
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approval of Prior Meeting Minutes
Selectmen Meeting Minutes for December 12, 2012.
- Discussion held between 5:00 & 7:00 p.m.
6:00 – Code Enforcement Officer and Treasurer
- Email from Patrick Bonsant, Manager, Saco River Community TV – Re: Time Warner Digital Adapter Box Instructional Video.
- Email from Patrick Bonsant, Saco River Community TV – Re: Buxton Meeting Link https://src-tv.com/pegtv/.
- Email from Maine Public Health – Re: Widespread Influenza Activity in Maine.
- Review of Projects and Issues
Personnel Policy – In process.
Internal Control Document.
There will be a Blood Drive at Buxton Town Hall Wednesday, January 2, 2013, Noon to 5:00 PM. Donors will receive a voucher for a free pound of Dunkin Donuts Coffee.
The Town Office will be closed on Christmas Day and New Year’s Day (Tuesday Dec. 25, 2012 and Tuesday Jan. 1, 2013).
The Transfer Station will also be closed on Christmas and New Year’s Day.
Christmas and New Year’s Days fall on Tuesdays this year so please make note of the holiday curbside trash pickup schedule for these two weeks. All three pickup days, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday will move ahead one day. If your trash is normally picked up on Tuesdays it will be picked up on Wednesday; Wednesday’s pickup will be done Thursday, and Thursday’s will be Friday. The holiday schedule is on the Town’s web page.
Christmas trees can be dropped off at the Transfer Station at no charge.
E.O.121312013 – An order to approve 16 hours vacation time for Fred Farnham.
E.O.121312014 – An order to approve Fred Farnham’s attendance at the Maine Building Officials Inspectors Association workshop.
- Executive Orders by Initiative
- Accounts Payable and Payroll Warrants
E.O.121312011 – An order approving expenditures as documented in Accounts Payable Warrant #53.
E.O.121312012 – An order approving expenditures as documented in Payroll Warrant #52.
- Next Meeting of the Board
Board of Selectmen Meeting Wednesday, December 26, 2012 at 7:00 PM.
Public Hearing Wednesday, January 9, 2013, at 7:00 PM for a new Liquor License Application for Gail Landry, d/b/a The Barn at Flanagan Farm, located at 668 Narragansett Trail.
Reminder - Rescue Subscriptions expire December 31. We are now accepting new and renewal subscriptions for 2013.
- Public Comments and Questions
- Executive Session