Town of Buxton
Agenda for January 9, 2013 Selectmen’s Meeting
Public Hearing – 7:00 PM
New Liquor License Application for Gail Landry, D/B/A The Barn at Flanagan Farm
Selectmen’s Meeting Agenda
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approval of Prior Meeting Minutes
Selectmen Meeting Minutes for January 2, 2013.
- Discussion held between 5:00 & 7:00 p.m.
5:30 PM – Resident
6:00 PM – Peter Burns
- Notice from DOT – Regarding informal public meeting in Hollis – Re: The condition of the Bar Mills and Canal Bridges.
- Email from Paul Schumacher, Executive Director of So. ME. Regional Planning Commission – Re: Recently hired new Director.
- Email from Peter Burns – Re: Information on Solid Waste Association of North America 2013 Scholarship Application.
- Email from Adam Hartwig with Maine CDC – Re: Disaster Behavorial Health Training.
- Review of Projects and Issues
Personnel Policy – In process.
Internal Control Document – This will be handled after the Board works with our Auditor.
- New Business
- Executive Orders
E.O.121301011 – An order to appoint Larry Smith to the position of a Trustee to the Bonny Eagle Park to be effective until December 31, 2015.
E.O.121301012 – An order to appoint Virginia R. Smith to the position of a Trustee to the Bonny Eagle Park to be effective until December 31, 2015.
E.O.121301013 – An order to approve an Application for Exemption for Widow of a Veteran for [Map 2, Lot 69B].
E.O.121301014 – An order to approve 40 hours of vacation time for Greg Heffernan.
E.O.121301015 – An order to approve an Application for Veteran Exemption for [Map 2, Lot 6-1].
- Executive Orders by Initiative
- Accounts Payable and Payroll Warrants
E.O.121301009 – An order approving expenditures as documented in Accounts Payable Warrant #60.
E.O.121301010 – An order approving expenditures as documented in Payroll Warrant #58.
- Next Meeting of the Board
Planning Board Meeting Monday, January 14, 2013. At 7 PM.
The Board of Selectmen will meet Wednesday, January 16, 2013, at 7:00 PM.
The York County Budget Committee will hold a Public Hearing Wednesday, January 16, 2013, at 6:30 PM in the basement of the York County Court House.
- Public Comments and Questions
- Executive Session