Town of Buxton
Agenda for January 16, 2013 Selectmen’s Meeting
Public Hearing continued – 7:00 PM
New Liquor License Application for Gail Landry, D/B/A The Barn at Flanagan Farm
Selectmen’s Meeting Agenda
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approval of Prior Meeting Minutes
Selectmen Meeting Minutes for January 9, 2013.
- Discussion held between 5:00 & 7:00 p.m.
5:30 – Fred Farnham and residents
6:45 – Resident
- Email from Adam Hartwig, with Maine Center for Disease Control – Re: Flu Report.
- Email from Dave Francoeur, Acting Director, York County EMA – Re: Updates on the Flu.
- Review of Projects and Issues
Personnel Policy – In process.
Internal Control Document – This will be handled after the Board works with our Auditor.
- New Business
- Executive Orders
E.O. 121301018 – An order to appoint Gloria Stevens to the position of a Berry Memorial Library Trustee to be effective until December 31, 2015.
E.O. 121301019 – An order to approve an Application for Veteran Exemption for [Map 10, Lot 43-1].
E.O. 121301020 – An order to approve John Myers’ attendance at the 2013 New England Clerks’ Conference Meeting.
- Executive Orders by Initiative
- Accounts Payable and Payroll Warrants
E.O. 121301016 – An order approving expenditures as documented in Accounts Payable Warrant #62.
E.O. 121301017 – An order approving expenditures as documented in Payroll Warrant #61.
- Next Meeting of the Board
There will be a Twelve Town Group Meeting Monday, January 21, 2013, at 6:30 PM in the Waterboro Town Hall.
The Board of Selectmen will meet Wednesday, January 23, 2013, at 7:00 PM.
The Town Office will be closed Monday, January 21, 2013, for Martin Luther King Day.
The Transfer Station will be closed Tuesday, January 22, 2013 for their holiday.
There will be no change in the curbside trash pickup schedule.
- Public Comments and Questions
- Executive Session