Town of Buxton
Agenda for February 27, 2013 Selectmen’s Meeting
Selectmen’s Meeting Agenda
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approval of Prior Meeting Minutes
Selectmen Meeting Minutes for February 20, 2013.
- Discussion held between 5:00 & 7:00 p.m.
5:00 PM – Fred Farnham, Charisse Keach, & a resident.
- Weekly Legislative Bulletin from Maine Municipal Association.
- Email from Buxton-Hollis Historical Society – Re: Need help to win a Community Matters More Grant from Bangor Savings Bank.
- Email from Blaine Cote, Assistant Director York County EMA – Re: Press Release.
- Email from East Waterboro resident – Re: Commending Buxton ‘s road crew.
- Email from the Governor’s Office – Re: Flags to be lowered in memory of General Schwarzkopf.
- Review of Projects and Issues
Personnel Policy – Draft completed and sent to our attorney.
- New Business
- Executive Orders
E.O. 121302019 – An order to approve the updated Building Permit Fee Schedule effective March 1, 2013.
- Executive Orders by Initiative
- Accounts Payable and Payroll Warrants
E.O. 121302017 – An order approving expenditures as documented in Accounts Payable Warrant #76.
E.O. 121302018 – An order approving expenditures as documented in Payroll Warrant #75.
- Next Meeting of the Board
Board of Appeals Meeting Tuesday, March 5, 2013, at 7:00 PM in the small conference room at Town Hall.
Budget Committee Meeting Tuesday, March 5, 2013, at 6:00 PM.
Board of Selectmen Meeting Wednesday, March 6, 2013, at 7:00 PM.
The Holiday curbside trash pick-up schedule has changed. If your trash pick-up day falls on New Year’s Day, Fourth of July, Thanksgiving Day, or Christmas Day, your trash will be picked up on the following Friday.
- Public Comments and Questions
- Executive Session