Town of Buxton
Agenda for March 13, 2013 Selectmen’s Meeting
Selectmen’s Meeting Agenda
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approval of Prior Meeting Minutes
Selectmen Meeting Minutes for March 6, 2013.
Minutes of Special Meeting for March 13, 2013.
- Discussion held between 5:00 & 7:00 p.m.
5:00 PM – Resident
- Weekly Legislative Bulletin from Maine Municipal Association
- Email from Dave Francoeur, Deputy EMA Director for York County – Re: Gov. Paul LePage’s request for major disaster declaration.
- Review of Projects and Issues
- Old Business
- New Business
- Executive Orders
E.O. 121303008 – An order to approve an Application for Veteran Exemption for
[Map10, Lot 139A].
- Executive Orders by Initiative
- Accounts Payable and Payroll Warrants
E.O. 121303006 – An order approving expenditures as documented in Accounts Payable Warrant #80.
E.O. 121303007 – An order approving expenditures as documented in Payroll Warrant #79.
- Next Meeting of the Board
Twelve Town Group Meeting Monday, March 18, 2013, at 6:30 PM in the Waterboro Town Hall.
Budget Committee Meeting Tuesday, March 19, 2013, at 6:00 PM.
Board of Selectmen Meeting Wednesday, March 20, 2013, at 7:00 PM.
Nomination papers will be available March 18th from the Town Clerk’s Office for the following positions:
- Two – Selectmen, Assessors and Overseers of the Poor for 3 years
- One – Director, Maine School Administrative District No. 6 for 3 years
- Three – Planning Board Members for 3 years
- One – Planning Board Member for 1 year
- Three – Budget Committee Members for 3 years
- One – Budget Committee Member for 1 year
All candidate nomination papers must be filed in the Town Clerk’s Office by 4:30 PM, Monday, April 29, 2013.
There will be a Buxton Town Hall Blood Drive Monday, March 18, 2013, 1:00 ~ 6:00 PM. Please come donate blood.
- Public Comments and Questions
- Executive Session