Town of Buxton
Agenda for March 20, 2013 Selectmen’s Meeting
Selectmen’s Meeting Agenda
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approval of Prior Meeting Minutes
Selectmen Meeting Minutes for March 13, 2013.
- Discussion held between 5:00 & 7:00 p.m.
5:00 PM – Charisse Keach
- Weekly Legislative Bulletin from Maine Municipal Association.
- Email from Jan Hill, President Buxton-Hollis Historical Society – Re: New home.
- Review of Projects and Issues
- Old Business
- New Business
- Executive Orders
E.O. 121303011 – An order to enter into a Disaster Mutual Aid Agreement with the municipalities located in the County of York and the State of Maine and also including the York County Emergency Management Agency.
E.O. 121303012 – An order to enter into a Memorandum of Understanding for Mutual Fire Aid with the Lyman and Dayton Fire Commission Doing Business As Goodwins Mills Fire-Rescue.
E.O. 121303013 – An order to approve an Application for Veteran Exemption for [Map 2, Lot 58-44].
E.O. 121303014 – An order to approve John Myers’ attendance at a Vital Records Workshop.
E.O. 121303015 – An order to approve John Myers’ attendance at the New England Municipal Clerks Institute & Academy Fundamentals of Supervision & Management Class.
E.O. 121303016 – An order to approve Abatement of Real Estate Taxes in the amount of $318.92 for [Map 2, Lot 58K].
E.O. 121303017 – An order to approve Charisse Keach’s attendance at the New England States Government Finance Officers Association’s Annual Spring Training Seminar.
- Executive Orders by Initiative
- Accounts Payable and Payroll Warrants
E.O. 121303009 – An order approving expenditures as documented in Accounts Payable Warrant #82.
E.O. 121303010 – An order approving expenditures as documented in Payroll Warrant #81.
- Next Meeting of the Board
Budget Committee Meeting Tuesday, March 26, 2013, at 6:00 PM.
Board of Selectmen Meeting Wednesday, March 27, 2013, at 7:00 PM.
Nomination papers are available from the Town Clerk’s Office for the following positions:
- Two – Selectmen, Assessors and Overseers of the Poor for 3 years
- One – Director, Maine School Administrative District No. 6 for 3 years
- Three – Planning Board Members for 3 years
- One – Planning Board Member for 1 year
- Three – Budget Committee Members for 3 years
- One – Budget Committee Member for 1 year
All candidate nomination papers must be filed in the Town Clerk’s Office by 4:30 PM, Monday, April 29, 2013.
- Public Comments and Questions
- Executive Session