Town of Buxton
Agenda for March 27, 2013 Selectmen’s Meeting
Selectmen’s Meeting Agenda
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approval of Prior Meeting Minutes
Selectmen Meeting Minutes for March 20, 2013.
- Discussion held between 5:00 & 7:00 p.m.
5:00 PM – Charisse Keach.
- Weekly Legislative Bulletin from Maine Municipal Association.
- Email from Dave Francoeur, Acting Director, York County Emergency Management Agency – Re: Disaster Declaration for Maine.
- Email from Dave Francoeur, Acting Director, York County Emergency Management Agency – Re: Code Red Press Release.
- Review of Projects and Issues
- Old Business
- New Business
- Executive Orders
E.O. 121303020 – An order to approve an Application for Veteran Exemption for [Map 7, Lot 61-B-1].
- Executive Orders by Initiative
- Accounts Payable and Payroll Warrants
E.O. 121303018 – An order approving expenditures as documented in Accounts Payable Warrant #84.
E.O. 121303019 – An order approving expenditures as documented in Payroll Warrant #83.
- Next Meeting of the Board
Budget Committee Meeting Tuesday, April 3, 2013, at 6:00 PM.
Board of Selectmen Meeting Wednesday, April 3, 2013, at 7:00 PM.
The Board of Selectmen will hold a Public Hearing on Wednesday, April 10, 2013, at 7:00 PM on a new Liquor License Application for Julie C. Hagerman & R. Shiloh Hagerman, D/B/A CHAPS, LLC located at 1301 Long Plains Road, Buxton, Maine.
Nomination papers are available from the Town Clerk’s Office for the following positions:
- Two – Selectmen, Assessors and Overseers of the Poor for 3 years
- One – Director, Maine School Administrative District No. 6 for 3 years
- Three – Planning Board Members for 3 years
- One – Planning Board Member for 1 year
- Three – Budget Committee Members for 3 years
- One – Budget Committee Member for 1 year
All candidate nomination papers must be filed in the Town Clerk’s Office by 4:30 PM, Monday, April 29, 2013.
- Public Comments and Questions
- Executive Session