Town of Buxton
Agenda for July 3, 2013 Selectmen’s Meeting
Selectmen’s Meeting Agenda
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approval of Prior Meeting Minutes
Selectmen Meeting Minutes for June 26, 2013
- Discussion held between 5:00 & 7:00 p.m.
5:15 – Executive Session per 1 M.R.S.A. 405 6 D
5:30 – Resident
- Email from Maine Municipal Association – Re: Updated Revenue Sharing Projections from the State Treasurer’s Office
- Correspondence regarding Time Warner Cable converting PEG Access Channels to Digital Format on or about July 23, 2013
- Email from Marian Alexandre at So. ME Regional Planning Commission – Re: 2013 - 2014 Road Salt Bid Results
- Review of Projects and Issues
Safety Training Plan
Meeting with Dayton Selectmen
Town Offices and the Transfer Station will be closed Thursday, July 4, 2013.
There will be no curbside pickup on Thursday, July 4th. Thursday’s route will be picked up on Friday, July 5th.
E.O. 131407003 – An order to approve John Myers’ attendance at the MTCCA Budget Committee Meeting
E.O. 131407004 – An order to approve 7 hours vacation time for Tashia Pinkham
- Executive Orders by Initiative
- Accounts Payable and Payroll Warrants
E. O. 131407001 – An order approving expenditures as documented in Accounts Payable Warrants #112, and #3
E. O. 131407002 – An order approving expenditures as documented in Payroll Warrants #1 and #2
- Next Meeting of the Board
Planning Board Meeting Monday, July 8, 2013, at 7:00 PM
Board of Selectmen Meeting Wednesday, July 10, 2013, at 7:00 PM
The York County Commissioner’s scheduled Budget Committee censure hearing will be held on July 10, 2013, at 6:00 PM at the County Government Center on Route 4 in Alfred.
Buxton Community Days – July 19 & 20 Please call Tashia Pinkham, Recreation Director, at 207-929-8381, or Email email@example.com for vendor forms, parade or other information.
There are two positions open for the Planning Board. If anyone is interested, please send a letter of interest to the Board of Selectmen, 185 Portland Road, Buxton, ME 04093.
Blood Drive Tuesday, July 16th, from 1:00 PM ~ 6:00 PM at the Buxton Town Hall. Call 1-800-RED-CROSS or visit RedCrossBlood.org to schedule an appointment.
- Public Comments and Questions
- Executive Session