Town of Buxton
Agenda For April 16, 2014 Selectmen’s Meeting
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approval of Prior Meeting Minutes
Selectmen Meeting Minutes for April 9, 2014
- Discussion held between 5:00 & 7:00 p.m.
- Review of Correspondence
- Email from Dave Francoeur, Deputy Director York County EMA – Re: Driver’s License Renewal Scam
- Review of Projects and Issues
- Old Business
- New Business
- Executive Orders
E.O. 131404021 – An order to approve 16 hours of vacation time for Tashia Pinkham.
E.O. 131404022 – An order to approve 32 hours of vacation time for Tom Kennie
E.O. 131404023 – An order to approve the Road Name “Rock Wood Lane” located off Long Plains Road.
- Executive Orders by Initiative
- Accounts Payable and Payroll Warrants
E. O. 131404019 – An order approving expenditures as documented in the Accounts Payable Warrant #92.
E. O. 131404020 – An order approving expenditures as documented in Payroll Warrant #91
- Next Meeting of the Board
The Budget Committee will be meeting for a Workshop at 6:30 PM on Thursday, April 17, 2014, at the EMA building.
The Board of Selectmen will be meeting with the Budget Committee on Tuesday, April 22, 2014 at 6:30 PM at Town Hall.
Board of Selectmen Meeting Wednesday, April 23, 2014 at 7:00 PM.
There will be a Public Hearing Wednesday, April 30, 2014 at 7:00 PM, regarding a Liquor License Application renewal for Skip’s Lounge located at 288 Narragansett Trail.
Nomination papers are available from the Town Clerk’s Office for the following positions:
- Two – Selectmen, Assessors and Overseers of the Poor for 3 years
- One – Town Clerk for 3 years
- One – Director, Maine School Administrative District No. 6 for 3 years
- Two – Planning Board Members for 3 years
- One – Planning Board Member for 2 years
- Two – Budget Committee Members for 3 years
All candidate nomination papers must be filed in the Town Clerk’s Office by 4:30 PM Monday, April 28, 2014.
The Town Office will be closed Monday, April 21, 2014 for Patriots’ Day.
The Transfer Station will be closed Tuesday the 22nd for their holiday.
There will be a Community Potluck lunch Tuesday, May 13, 2014, at 11:30 AM at Buxton Town Hall. Contact Tashia Pinkham, Recreation Director at 207-929-8381 for more information.
- Public Comments and Questions
- Executive Session