Town of Buxton
Agenda For April 23, 2014 Selectmen’s Meeting
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approval of Prior Meeting Minutes
Selectmen Meeting Minutes for April 16, 2014
- Discussion held between 5:00 & 7:00 p.m.
- Review of Correspondence
- Email from 12 Town Group – Re: Candidate discussion with Elliot Cutler, candidate for Maine Governor, Monday, April 28, 2014 at 6:30 PM at the Waterboro Fire and Rescue building at the intersection of Route 5 & Old Alfred Rd., in Waterboro.
- Email from John Marchewka, President MAI Environmental – Re: Inspecting fire ponds
- Review of Projects and Issues
- Old Business
- New Business
- Executive Orders
E.O. 131404026 – An order to approve 18 hours of vacation time for John Myers
- Executive Orders by Initiative
- Accounts Payable and Payroll Warrants
E. O. 131404024 – An order approving expenditures as documented in the Accounts Payable Warrant #94.
E. O. 131404025 – An order approving expenditures as documented in Payroll Warrant #93
- Next Meeting of the Board
Public Hearing Wednesday, April 30, 2014 at 7:00 PM, for a Liquor License renewal for Skip’s Lounge located at 288 Narragansett Trail in Buxton
Board of Selectmen Meeting Wednesday, April 30, 2014, at 7:10 PM or immediately following the Public Hearing.
Planning Board Meeting Monday, April 28, 2014 at 7:00 PM
Nomination papers are available from the Town Clerk’s Office for the following positions:
- Two – Selectmen, Assessors and Overseers of the Poor for 3 years
- One – Town Clerk for 3 years
- One – Director, Maine School Administrative District No. 6 for 3 years
- Two – Planning Board Members for 3 years
- One – Planning Board Member for 2 years
- Two – Budget Committee Members for 3 years
All candidate nomination papers must be filed in the Town Clerk’s Office by 4:30 PM Monday, April 28, 2014.
There will be a Community Potluck lunch Tuesday, May 13, 2014, at 11:30 AM at Buxton Town Hall. Contact Tashia Pinkham, Recreation Director at 207-929-8381 for more information.
- Public Comments and Questions
- Executive Session