The Buxton Recreation Department strives to provide recreation and leisure opportunities for the Buxton community.
- We offer year round child care programming including before/after school care and summer camps. We also offer youth enrichment programs ranging from track and field, running club, gymnastics, kickball, and arts and crafts!
- Our organized sports leagues include soccer for grades Pre K-12, and basketball programs for girls in grades 2-6.
- Horsemanship classes and camps, Pre-K- grade 4 dance programs, and adult Tai-Chi are also offered throughout the year.
- The range of senior programming is ever growing! We collaborate with neighboring recreation departments to offer trips to places near and far, theater trips, sporting events, historical tours...each month we are going somewhere new. We take care of the driving and the organizing, and our seniors enjoy the ride!
- Buxton Recreation also sells discounted tickets to local theme parks, ski mountains, and movie theaters. Community members get the fun and excitement of local attractions while enjoying a discounted price!
To see a full list of current program offerings, please visit the Buxton Recreation Department Website at www.buxtonrec.com